7th Gen VFR 1200F -- left Side Bag ??

Discussion in '7th Generation 2010-Present' started by jjarama, Jul 9, 2016.

1. jjarama

jjarama New Member

United States
    IMG_1150.jpg On a dark and rainy night in Phoenix, a young girl pulled out of a business in front of me.
    She didn’t appear to even look my way until my bright lights were in her face – so she stopped in front of me in a panic!
    Fortunately, I believe my new Michelin Pilot Road 4’s helped me almost get fully stopped.

Anyway – I’m over it.

One consequence is I need a new left-side candy-red Honda hard bag for my 2010 VFR1200F.

If anyone has advice on where to find a single red left-side bag or a suggestion on replacement set of hard bags, I’d appreciate it.

As you know these Honda OEM bags are expensive [~$1200] so any advice on alternate bags or a single replacement is appreciated.

Thank you.

2. Latinojw

Latinojw New Member

hi, well i have a set of them...basically new. got them with my bike and don't use them....throw me an offer :) can always text me at 5416461757

3. jjarama

jjarama New Member

United States
    Thanks for the reply .. I need these to get my stuff to work and I'm interested : -)
    I'll also send you a text.

(1) For clarity, are these New ... and are they the Honda Candy Red Saddlebags that fit the 2010 VFR1200F?
    It would be great if you could post a pic of the bags.
    See my picture below

(2) I needed a left-side bag yet since both my current bags are damaged - I'd like to make an offer for both.
    A new set from Honda cost ~$1200+ and I haven't found many used for sale - I cant afford them anyway.
    Reparing my accident cost me most of my loose cash.

Q: Would you take $400 + shipping for both?

Let me know and thanks again.

Here is my text: 480-467-9711

What it used to look like : -)
    Road Ends VFR1200F.jpg