Another new VFR Owner

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by lukebin, Jun 13, 2006.

1. lukebin

lukebin New Member

Map
    Hello all,

I just bought my first VFR. It's a 2001. I bought it on Ebay but haven't ridden in yet. I pick it up on Saturday and get to ride 300 miles home :peace:

I have an 1982 CB900F Supersport that has been real good to me but is tired and needs work. The new VFR is in excellent shape. I did get a chance to ride a 1998 VFR and found it different than the CB900F but exciting. I am truly looking at traveling the many beautiful roads of Vermont.

Christian

2. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Well-Known Member

United States
    Map
    Welcome to VFRWorld lukebin. I am sure, as others will probably say as well, that you will love the vfr. It is a well rounded machine. It can haul butt as well as go for the long haul when called upon. Add to that it is a reliable machine. I have only had my 93 for about a month and a half and I am just in awe of the power of the V-4. We have Two Wheel Tuesday chats in the chat room. You are more than welcome to join us. It starts at about 7:30 PM PST. I hope you find the forum and those of us with some knowledge (no matter how little or how much) useful.

Vinny

3. reg71

reg71 Poser Staff Member

United States
    Map
    that's right... today is tuesday isn't it. I'm gonna try to remember it this time... I know you'll be there vinny lurking in the shadows as usual... haha

4. jethro911

jethro911 Member

United States
    Map
    Enjoy the new VFR but do not sell off the CB900F! That is an awesome retro machine. I loved riding them way back when they were new off the showroom floor. We sold a ton of 750, 900 and 1100 F model bikes. They are a little like the VFR in the fact that they can do almost anything with a little tweaking.