Bag liners Bestem or other

Discussion in '6th Generation 2002-2013' started by Dennis The Menace, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Dennis The Menace

Dennis The Menace New Member

Canada
    Map
    Wondering if anyone has experience with the Bestem bag liners? Or another brand that fits 6th gen well. recently got a steal on hardbags and top box for $200 and finally installed.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  2. 34468 Randy

34468 Randy Secret Insider

Canada
    Map
    I can't help you from experience but if you can't get an answer from here, try googleing the product and look for google reviews. I use them and when I was in tool retail, would direct my customers that way if they were indecisive on what brand name of power tools to buy. I found that quite useful

3. B6_Dolphin

B6_Dolphin New Member

United States
    I would order the Honda Genuine Accessory Pannier & Trunk Inner Bags. I got mine from David Silver Honda Parts in the UK:

P/N 08L79MGSJ30 - KIT, Pannier Inner Bag
    P/N 08L81MCWH60 - Inner Bag, Top Box

While I was at it, I also ordered a Honda Genuine Accessory Indoot Cycle Cover, Pannier Cover Set, and Top Box Cover, which protects the finish when storing the bike, but also when I'm not using the luggage. Note: It's discontinued, and not available through David Silver, but apparently still available through cmsl:

https://www.cmsnl.com/products/indoor-cycle-cover_08p34mcw800/#.XR-HvmDls2w

[​IMG]

P/N 08P34MCW800 - Indoor Cycle Cover
    P/N 08P34MCW800A - Pannier Cover Set
    P/N 08P34MCW800B - Top Box Cover

The accessories listed above are not in the US catalogs, but are still available in the UK & EU.

Keager likes this.