Don't be a quitter

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Lint, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Lint

Lint Member

United States
    Map
    https://ridelikeachampion.com/ienatsch-tuesday-dont-quitter-read/

I came across this article today on Facebook. Somewhat appropriate timing for me, as I still have to rebuild my bike after my crash and the combination of spending many thousands to move, having to unpack/organize and getting ready for a housewarming party/holidays in addition to encountering difficulty finding a front upper fairing stay. Just feeling discouraged in general about all of it.

Funny how the universe, God, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Giant Space Butterfly, whatever, seems to send just what you need to read, right when you need to read it. This is a great article, and something I can relate to, as I entered the turn too hot and didn't pay close enough attention to where my front tire was, and rolled over the lane marker paint and lost traction, while leaned over and braking.

I know what I did wrong and how to guard against it. I also know I need to start getting to the track more often to feed my need for speed.

Anywho, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and if you know anyone feeling down or God forbid, thinking about hanging up their spurs, send this to them.

2. VFR4Lee

VFR4Lee Member

United States
    Map
    Good article. Working on the cleaning out the garage and restocking thing.

Lint likes this.
  3. VFR4Lee

VFR4Lee Member

United States
    Map
    Just could not get it emptied before it started filling up again.
    The power of red compels me. :D :Rockon:

3V6x4H.jpg

Lint likes this.