Fair price for 2002?

Discussion in '6th Generation 2002-2013' started by bentrod, Feb 28, 2004.

1. bentrod

bentrod New Member

Hello all,
    I have been interested in buying a VFR for several years. The stars have finally aligned financially and I have an opportunity to buy a 2002 non-ABS with less than 1400 miles on it for $6800. According to research I have done seems like a fair price but not necessarily a great price.
    The bike is stock and in excellent condition. It was purchased new 2 years ago by the current owner. I have known the owner since he bought it and he seemed to take good care of it.
    I was able to take it for a test ride and it was very smooth although the riding position felt a little strange due to riding a Honda Shadow the past 3 years. I like to take long rides (multi-day) in the mountains and hope this will be the perfect bike for me.
    Any thoughts would be appreciated. Looking forward to riding in the VFR world.
    Thanks.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Looking for parts or trade for......

::)Looking for a mint condition left side exhaust for my 86-700F. I have the following for sale-
    seat-wheels-rear rotor-gas tank & sender & petcock-ignition switch w/2keys. email with needs.
    Thanks. :)