Fall 2015 Riding in Ontario

Discussion in 'Canada & Alaska' started by gtavfr1200, Sep 8, 2015.

1. gtavfr1200

gtavfr1200 New Member

Canada
    Hello All. I'm a new member to VFRWorld in the Toronto area, picked up 2010 VFR 1200 earlier this season, been trying to log as much seat time as possible to get dialed in to this new mount - awesome! I try to get out most weekends for a min. 3-4 hr loop from Toronto, would be interested in connecting with other VFR riders who might be interested in doing the same, as and when you are interested and available. Hope to get as many weekend rides in as possible before inclement weather arrives! Safe travels!

2. Knight

Knight New Member

United States
    Map
    Hi and welcome! Toronto is very cool. I visited there around 1995 and had a blast with my best friend. Do you ferry to the islands with your motorcycle? Or maybe those are bicycle only? Best of luck.

3. zombie

zombie New Member

Canada
    Hi there and welcome to the site. The last month of so some friends (they have CBR's) and I have been doing some early morning runs leaving from Guelph about 6:30 and getting back around 9:30 ish. Stopping for breakfast on the way. There are a few other VFR's that try to come but their owners always seem busy that early. You and any others are welcome to come if you like. We found that family commitments always seemed to keep us busy in the afternoon and evenings on the weekend so going out early seems to work and get us home as the family is just getting up.
    Oh, you have to post a pic before you get harassed. We all know what the VFR looks like but some of us do better with pictures.....

4. gtavfr1200

gtavfr1200 New Member

Canada
    Thanks Zombie. I'm an early riser, so that timing could work. Appreciate the feedback, will try to post something more creative for a photo to avoid greenhorn embarrassment!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk