Flow Commander

Discussion in '3rd & 4th Generation 1990-1997' started by afpierce489, Oct 24, 2009.

1. afpierce489

afpierce489 New Member

United States
    Map
    Anyone out there running with a flow commander? I'm curious as to how it's working. I've checked out the website (link provided) and it seems like a good idea for us carbureted types. Let me know what you guys think. :confused:

Flo-Commander by Performance Design

2. TOE CUTTER

TOE CUTTER Mullet Man

United States
    Map
    I run one on my DRZ400. It is a must with FCR carb.We have done rides from the house (50ft altitude) into the Sierra's (7000ft+) and without it I would be boned. As far as a street bike aplication not so sure about the benefits. CV carbs do a pretty good job of dealing with altitude changes and the gains may not justify the cost or hassle.Just one dip shit's opinion.:thumbsup:

3. TOE CUTTER

TOE CUTTER Mullet Man

United States
    Map
    I did fail to mention that the product itself is of VERY high quality and the person I dealt with was VERY helpful and quite knowledgeable of his product.

4. afpierce489

afpierce489 New Member

United States
    Map
    Thanks for the opinion/advice. I don't do alot of riding where I change altitude much. It's pretty much just hilly here in the Northeast where I live. Mainly my daily ride is flat. I'll keep doing some research.