FS: Leo Vince Carbon Conical Evo VFR800 02-08 new exhaust in box $595 plus shipping

Discussion in '6th Generation 2002-2013' started by kia001, Jul 27, 2013.

1. kia001

kia001 New Member

Have three remaining Leo Vince VFR800 7642A conical Evo systems available. New in box. These are the last Leo Vince had left in the US. I was told they are possibly being discontinued.

Each item is new in box. $595 plus $25 UPS ground inside USA. Express mail shipping available worldwide.

leo-vince-sbk-2-slip-ons-carbon-evoii-coppa-conica-7642a-honda-vfr-800-v4-v-tec-2002-2009.jpg
    IMG_3478.jpg IMG_3479.jpg

2. MikeJones

MikeJones New Member

United States
    Map
    Hi, wondering if you happen to have any of these? (I know this is massivly old thrd) I have just obtained a low mileage '06, and have been looking for an exhaust replacement/upgrade. These look like they would fit my bill both in shape and looks, as they look great in their cf; another I am considering is GPRs Furore. I cant seem to find if these Leo's are discontinued or not. I'm also planning to get rid of the cat, tho thats another rabbit hole of resarch as a lot of people here go with different pipes all around, or dif gen pips, etc., but dif issue. thnks

3. NorcalBoy

NorcalBoy Member

Sadly, the Leo Vince cans are no longer available. I purchased a set of the carbon ovals from Kia 13 or 14 years ago, he was a solid seller. Good luck in your search.

4. rhoderage

rhoderage New Member

Canada
    Map
    Keep watching used ads, kijiji or craigslist or whichever you prefer. Took me 2 years but I found a used set a couple of provinces over for $375 CAD in as-new condition... they look great and sound great. Worth the wait.