G'day all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by VeryFastRocket, Dec 4, 2014.

1. VeryFastRocket

VeryFastRocket New Member

Greetings all,

I recently got my third gen VFR750 after a long wait. Just saying hi and introducing myself because I may as well get in on this multinational community and spread the love. I did a little ride
    on a good friends 4th gen and I fell in absolute love with it, had to have one, not sure if I want it as a daily commuter yet that will have to be tested out after its registered.

I do have a humble request, I am looking for pictures of a 3rd gen seat cowl so I can make the tabs on mine more accurately. I hope this doesn't make anyone chew bricks but I picked up the cowl from eBay Poland
    for about 20 bucks shipped. I trolled forums and websites and discovered how rare they are and consider myself lucky! It took about 4 months for the prick to get here... I am open to swapping for the correct year cowl
    (Red leather seat rest and "Italian red" I believe)... if someone is looking for the right paint match.

I'll be around and hopefully adding some write ups as I take the bike apart and inspect it for my cruise in January. Added a few piccy's of my bike and seat cowl.

Cheers!
    Tim

20141010_185921.jpg 20141010_185902.jpg 20141010_190025.jpg 20141010_190012.jpg

2. skimad4x4

skimad4x4 "Official" VFRWorld Greeter

France
    Map
    Hi Tim and welcome to the MadHouse:welcome:.

Kudos for adding photos with your first post :thumbsup:, and also realising that red VFRs are the fastest :potstir:!

We have a growing posse of VFR riders down under so you may want to update your forum profile "Forum Actions/Edit profile" to include the specs of your bike and your approximate location - city/state is ample - that way they will appear automatically alongside all your posts, and if you encounter problems then you may find someone nearby willing to swing by and help - especially if you have a well stocked beer fridge:drink:. It may be worth browsing through the third Gen threads to get the lowdown on the bikes strengths and weaknesses.

:vtr2:

Take Care

SkiMad