Gen 6 part oot

Discussion in '6th Generation 2002-2013' started by TOE CUTTER, Nov 1, 2010.

1. TOE CUTTER

TOE CUTTER Mullet Man

United States
    Map
    Looking at a crashed and partially parted gen 6. I am looking at it to gather the electronics to make a trouble shooting kit that can be passed around the forum members, a tool kit of known good parts that can be used to alleviate the uneeded purchase of expensive parts. Maybe an exchange for Race Tech valve mods if the forks are in good shape. I will need to sell the engine to offset the cost of purchase so......does one of you need an engine? I think ya'll know me well enough by now that I am not looking to make money from this and am willing to put a little into it, just not the whole thing. Let me know and if a kit can be put together it will be on the honor system to keep the kit intact and pass it to the next member that needs it complete. Hell I may need it one day.

2. 02 VFR Rider

02 VFR Rider New Member

I am looking for a 06 gauge set up w/ the white face tach, if it will plug into my 02

3. Scubalong

Scubalong Official Greeter?

United States
    What is the miles on the engine mofo?

4. Metallican525

Metallican525 New Member

Map
    Toe, you are a gentleman and a scholar. What a damn good idea. We should do like VFRD did for the bike purchase except just us 6th genners should send you $20 each to cover costs and time, who's with me??????