HD flat tracking at the X games

Discussion in 'Racing & Track Days' started by RobVG, Apr 14, 2015.

1. RobVG

RobVG Member

Canada
    Map

Here

2. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States
    I looked on the roster of "athletes" that are invited and not a single sumo wrestler is on the program. Maybe because HD considers that only dudes can be sumo wrestlers. This brings up yet another question. Why are there no midget sumo wrestlers?

3. RobVG

RobVG Member

Canada
    Map
    Ah, I think I understand you BB.

You don't give shit

4. Badbilly

United States
    Usain Bolt maybe? How bout the guy who hold the world record of successive hops on a pogo stick..No women either.. The dogs..

If you read the information right instead of whining at me, you will find that this is a push by HD to gain attention and sell motorcycles that has nothing to do with racing flatrack other than a name. If you think for one nanosecond they are going to let any
    "athlete" that has zero racing or even some riding experience on one of those HD XRs on even a half mile oval you need to get your shit together.

Nascar et al, has been doing this shit for years with cars. Hollywood types in sports type sedans at the Long Beach Grand Prix. Then we got the dude in just the last few days that creamed the Maserati at one of the Disney venues.

Its a show. Just like the bikes in WSB that look like the latest off the showroom floor ( fill in the blank) bike, signature helmets, leathers that are styled after tropical frogs and so many fucking stickers that the paint is almost covered up 100%

If you want to see flat track, jump on your bike and haul ass down to Castle Rock some weekend.

Yeah right ...LOL Skateboard dudes to Harley Wrecking Crew in one swell foop. Oh shit, the Harley Wrecking Crew was almost 100 years ago..

5. RobVG

RobVG Member

Canada
    Map
    Whining? I was just trying to figure out why you were talking about sumo wrestlers.

Castle Rock? That's a great idea. Wonder if my bike will make it that far without doing something goofy.

6. Badbilly

United States

Well, I did say shit three times..

The blurb from HD inc. says "athletes" . That includes sumo wrestlers IMO. Are we to leave sumo wrestlers out of the competition just because HD does not add them to the list of athletes who are already preselected? ;) As a sidebar the harleydoods around my hood in Ogeron are still fighting WWII.

I bet when all the sox in the drawer are sorted oot, the bikes will have governers and may even be one or more versions of the HD's made in India. The "athletes" will come from Motocross or some form of motorized competition.

I can't say aboot your bike except from what I read here they can be problematic. Castle Rock has a yearly National TT race in mid-Summer. This is one the fast guys attend.

7. OOTV

OOTV Insider

Maybe Canada can send some of their "Curling" athletes to compete?

8. Badbilly

United States
    Canadian boat anchors Vs. Milwaukee boat anchors.

9. NorcalBoy

NorcalBoy Member

Take a deep breath and relax, William. In through the nose, out through the mouth.