Hello All

Discussion in 'New Riders' started by Tripper, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Tripper

Tripper New Member

I had an 03 VFR but wrecked it after I had ridden from California back to my hometown of Woodstock Virginia. Bike was totalled but I was fine. I can attest to proper riding gear! Anyhow it's been approximately 3 years and I finally made an impulse buy at Winchester Honda in Virginia and bought a Black 06 VFR. I am currently waiting for it to arrive. I don't think my silver OEM hard bags will look very stunning on a black bike but they don't make the silver anymore and I sure as heck was not purchasing that horrid color scheme of the 07 models ( no offense to any one who likes it, it's just not my cup-o-tea if ya know what I mean. I enjoy reading all the discussions, so keep up the good work.

-Trip

2. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Well-Known Member

United States
    Map
    Hey trip. Welcome to the group. Glad to here you rejoining the VR (V-4) ranks as well as glad to kow you are ok, even though the bike was totaled. Better the bike than you right? The silver will surely stand out agains the black, but it might not look too bad since it is a glossy black and not the asphalt black. Just have to really wait and see tho.

3. reg71

reg71 Poser Staff Member

United States
    Map
    welcome to the site trip. guess you could always spraypaint the hard bags. :)

4. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    Hmm I'm thinking it might not be all that bad, wait and see and if not, yea repaint Congrats on the purchase, good to hear you're back in the saddle.

5. SLOVFR

SLOVFR Member

United States
    Map
    Glad your back on the horse.... you could get your bags painted for around 100 Im sure.... Post up the pics when you get it! Brian