Hello Guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Anton, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Anton

Anton New Member

United Kingdom
    Hey, How are you ? I'm good. Difficult world time we have now but what is in your country with motorcycle ride ?

The most important thing on motorcycle is to take care of rider's safety. The right outfit will protect rider against accident. But what is protect rider from strong gusts of wind or gusts while overtaking trucks ? Motorcycle windscreen HONDA VFR 800 is what in these situations are protecting rider. One of simpliest and cheapiest thing to change in motorcycle is motorcycle windscreen but also this is one of the most important thing that you can change yourself very fast ! Check offer of our motorcycle windscreens HONDA VFR 800 and wind deflectors and get set ready your bike for new season !!!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  2. skimad4x4

skimad4x4 "Official" VFRWorld Greeter

France
    Map
    Hi Anton - Welcome to the MadHouse:Welcome:

The flag beside posts from a member should give you an idea of where in the VFR World people are usually based However the flag is linked to the country where you are logged in.

I guess as you are in the States you may have quite a ride to cross into either Canada or Mexico, meantime in Europe you can easily have fun by making regular forum posts as you take your VFR across national borders as you ride around the continent. The downside is the flag shown against earlier posts also resets, so once again it seems I am back in France and no longer based on the Isle of Man :)

So do you own a VFR? If so the folks on here really like photos - so click the "upload a file" link at the bottom and follow the prompts to select and upload a photo or two of your motorbikes. We do not bite (well mostly) so feel free to tell us a bit about you and your riding history.

Take care ATGATT

SkiMad