Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bairdo, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Bairdo

Bairdo New Member

United States
    Happy to be on the forum!
    Just picked up a 2006 VFR ABS recently, sitting around 15k miles and runs great! The factory white paint looks amazing. I'm coming from the cruiser world, and this is much more of a fun ride than any of my previous bikes.
    From what I know, the only mods to the bike are a Laser deeptone exhaust and a set of heli-bars. I've been contemplating on swapping out the Laser for a Delkevic exhaust, because I really love the look of the big dual cans out the back rather than the quads. After doing some reading, I understand that the Laser exhausts are hard to find. What's the going price for them?
    Thanks for any info! Looking forward to digging around in the forums and learning as much as I can about these beautiful bikes!

Attached Files:

2. Waylander

Waylander New Member

United Kingdom
    Map
    Welcome

VF1000F2F, in bits

3. skimad4x4

skimad4x4 "Official" VFRWorld Greeter

France
    Map
    Hi Bairdo and welcome to the MadHouse:Welcome:

Great to see photos with a first post.

Don't let Randy see that bike as he may be tempted to buy it especially as it is barely run in and from the height of that screen it looks like a previous owner was tall enough to decide to fit a decent touring screen - it looks a fair bit taller than the stock screen.

The market in used exhausts is not large as shipping costs can quickly make a new warranted system a cheaper option. Even in perfect state I doubt a used muffler will get anywhere near to half retail price.

You might want to update your forum profile to add an approximate location - city/state is ample but if you ever need help with the bike or hope to find a buyer for that exhaust, people will probably want to know where you live to determine whether it is worth a trip over to look.

Take Care - ATGATT

SkiMad