Hi from Mississippi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jmmymc750, Feb 24, 2015.

1. jmmymc750

jmmymc750 New Member

United States
    Map
    Hey y'all! new user here. Got my first VFR in April of 1990. That bike is patiently awaiting refurb until I finish med school. Over 100k miles, and the third burn of the wiring harness in 2003 was a death knell...too much work, too little money/time.
    I have many pieces in place for that refurbishment, but no time, and less money than ever. In the mean time, my wife purchased a VFR800 (98) for me a few years ago. I soldered the rectifier to a vfrness, put some Buell pegs on it, and a zero gravity screen, along with some other niceties. Miss that bike too! But, alas, moving to Mississippi for medical school required some more money...VFR800 sold. I am currently bike-less, but always on the lookout for my next bad decision.
    I had a suzuki gs700esf, a yamaha xt600, a klr650, a rebel 250, and a gpz550. Rode a V-max for a while that didn't belong to me, and had the keys to an 86 VFR750 for a couple months while my shipmates were out on a cruise, and I was stateside (the reason I bought the 90).
    I look forward to being a part of the forum.

2. 34468 Randy

34468 Randy Secret Insider

Canada
    Map
    We just cannot have this doc. Get you ass out there and buy a new bike, then take xrays of the ride and post'm up.

Regardless, welcome to the forum.