Joe Rocket Cleo 2.2 ladies jacket

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by Camp, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Camp

Camp New Member

United States
    Map
    I just bought a JRocket Cleo 2.2 for my daughter's Bday. Unfortunately I won't be there when it arrives (Otr driver) and wondered if anyone has had one and what they thought of it. Tnx!

2. Keager

Keager Member

United States
    Map
    I do have a Joe Rocket jacket, and the fit & finish are still in great shape after 10 years. I don't have that jacket, however, so this might not be much help. I have the interceptor jacket.

3. 34468 Randy

34468 Randy Secret Insider

Canada
    Map
    I have had a few Joe Rocket two piece suits, both leather and textile. I have been impressed with them. Just one thing though, the three season I bought way back when was advertised as waterproof. It is not. I have had a few others as well that made the same claim and they were not. But otherwise I do like Joe Rocket products. My latest two piece suit is a Dainese. I wanted to try Dainese but otherwise, I would have returned to JR. Their gloves are great.

4. Camp

Camp New Member

United States
    Map
    My daughter got the jacket and seems to like it, especially the graphic (kids). Guess I'll get to see it as I found out minutes ago that I GET TO GO HOME for a week!!!!!! I'll try & get a pic of it.