Kind of new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Twisty06vfr, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Twisty06vfr

Twisty06vfr New Member

United States
    Map
    I joined a few years back when I first got my VFR but was not active. Just read a lot. This is the 6th Honda I have owned so I guess you could say I am a Honda lifer. I grew up riding a XR200 and my first road bike was a CB400. Then a CBR600, R1 (lets ignore that), RC51 and now the VFR. Oh and I had a CRF450X mixed in there for a while too. Currently just the VFR and KTM200 XCW. The VFR in my opinion does the best of everything. It's great for carving up the corners and also comfortable for those nice long rides.

duccmann likes this.
  2. OOTV

OOTV Insider

Your sentiments of the VFR are spot on for this website! Back when I was looking for a bike to commute with, I thought about several different makes/models but then the VFR popped into my head and so I had to track one down. I ended up finding a 2009 with 346 miles on the clock and nearly bought it sight unseen. I called the dealer, asked if it was still available and made an appointment to go see it and do a test ride. Right after hanging up, I called right back and gave them a deposit. Glad I did, after I ended up test riding it, I told them I would take it. It was then that the salesman said he had two others eager to take a look at the bike, one was waiting scheduled to come and see it if I had not bought it that day.

duccmann likes this.
  3. duccmann

duccmann Member

United States
    Map
    Welcome Twisted
    Wow cool story D, sound a bit familiar to mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk