Littering.... i guess...

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by NeverlosT, Mar 30, 2007.

1. NeverlosT

NeverlosT New Member

Hey all, so on the ride from work to home yesterday (took the long way, 30 minutes of highways) I was wearing a backpack with some books and some clothes in it (had stayed overnight somewhere).
    Apparently the zipper on the bag worked its way open, and I get home to find just my books left in there, so somewhere in RI, between Narragansett and Bristol, there are some boxers, socks, a t-shirt, and some longjohns. I guess it serves me right, but who knew the wind could work a backpack open like that!
    This kind of thing happen to anyone else? Or other funny riding stories? :blah:

:blabla:

2. brian_06328

brian_06328 New Member

United States
    Map
    I've had the same thing happed with the zipper coming open on my backpack, now I tie the little strings together so it doesn't happen again. I didn't lose my underwear though.

Funny riding story from last summer, I was between Sweet Home and Sisters on Hwy 20 here in Oregon and found that there was a hatch of some really big moths. I smacked into at least a hundred of them and was completely covered in bug guts (more so than usual even) The only bad thing there was the big welts on my neck where I wasn't covered.

3. reg71

reg71 Poser Staff Member

United States
    Map
    I have found my backpack open several times when I get to work, but I forget what I put in it so I'm not sure if I've lost anything or not...