maintenance place around duluth?

Discussion in 'USA - Southwest' started by omnivious, Jan 31, 2011.

1. omnivious

omnivious New Member

Does anyone know a good place I could take my bike for maintenance around duluth? I just don't have the time to do it myself anymore, please, any help will be appreciated!

2. park800

park800 New Member

Map
    I take my bike to Rollin's house but those appt.'s are hard to get. :frusty: Have you got a quote from Gainesville Motorsports? Two Bros in Lawrenceville is a good one too but they only do basic things like brake pads and oil changes.

3. Rollin_Again

Rollin_Again Member

United States
    If you ever need help with maintanence just let me know and I'll be happy to come over and help. I'm only about 10 minutes away from you and with me helping you it should be a quick painless process for the basic stuff. If you insist on taking it to a shop I have used HFD1 Motorsport in Suwanne before to rebuilt my forks and check the valves on my old bike. They do everything from basic services to full high performance tuning and they even sponsor a guy riding an RC30 !! What kinda maintanence do you need?

HFD1 Motorsports - Beyond dealership level tuning

Rollin

4. omnivious

omnivious New Member

Just need the routine maintenance, I. Worked on my old bike myself but I just don't have the time to work on the bike anymore... I love working on my own stuff but it's just not practical for me to do it anymore and I don't have the space to work on a bike anymore either...

5. omnivious

omnivious New Member

Ha, I just realized I posted this thread on the wrong thing, I just realized that this was southWEST... my bad, anyone know how to move it?