Massive rideout for all qld and nsw riders

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Little Miss VFR 400, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Little Miss VFR 400

Little Miss VFR 400 New Member

Hey everyone, My name is Sammy and i live on the border of Gold Coast QLD. I am the proud owner of a 1992 VFR 400 and i am craving to take it for a good ride as riding is still new to me, so what better excuse than it's my birthday. I am and have been for many years apart of the Honda cbr250 forum and my partner and i are well known for the rideouts we arrange as well as the after party. So here is the plan. We all meet at BP Yatala around 7am, and do the big (the best) ride out through canungra, rathdowney, into murbah, advance town etc. Then we head back to my place and have a huge bbq wich usually involves my home made potato bake, heaps of snags,meat,salads and best of all home brew. Who ever wants to stay the night is more than welcome, we don't have spare beds but we do have alot of floor space and blankets and im sure you won't care where you are when you pass put.Then in the morning a huge feed of beacon and eggs on the bbq and coffee. Those of you who don't want to stay the highway is 2mins down the road. Everyone is welcome,partners included and what better way to all get to know eachother.. I need to know exactly who will be attending by 14th and 15th of May and i hope to see some of you there. I am the only one with a VFR in our group would love to see more. Any dramas my ph is 0416242773.

Happy riding.