Minneapolis, checking in

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MilTHREnko, Jun 14, 2021.

1. MilTHREnko

MilTHREnko New Member

United States
    Hello all,

My name is Tom and I am from Minneapolis. Had a coach at my track day recommend joining so here I am.

Been riding for a little over a decade. Always wanted a VFR and I purchased a 98' a couple of years ago. Everyone I talk to says it is a great generation to own. I am at 46k miles and want to see how far she will go.

2. RllwJoe

RllwJoe Insider

United States
    Map
    Welcome Tom!

Is the VFR ridden at your track day? We love photos, on track action would be a plus. Just click on "Upload a File" and choose a photo or two to share with us.

3. MilTHREnko

MilTHREnko New Member

United States
    Yep! It was an advanced rider skills course but they have amateur racers doing runs. It was my first time trying something like that and it was super fun. I am not the most skilled rider but having a closed course to work on fundamentals was very helpful for me.

I am hoping photos are posted soon, they had a photographer there so as soon as I have an opportunity I will upload a few photos.

RllwJoe likes this.
  4. MilTHREnko

MilTHREnko New Member

United States
    Took a while to get the proofs back. I have a lot of room for improvement but here is a photo from the first track day.

I am going again this weekend so hopefully I get some better shots this time around!

Track Day 1.PNG

RllwJoe likes this.
  5. 34468 Randy

34468 Randy Secret Insider

Canada
    Map
    You have a very long way to go. I have an 06 with around 138.5k miles or more. Granted, they are a little different but both the same quality of a machine. I don't think I will out live mine.