MRA Double Bubble windscreen?

Discussion in '6th Generation 2002-2013' started by OldSchoolInterceptor, Jun 4, 2020.

1. OldSchoolInterceptor

OldSchoolInterceptor New Member

United States
    Map
    Are any of you running the MRA light smoke double bubble windscreen? I ordered one and it’s being shipped from Germany so maybe 2-3 weeks or so I’ll finally get it. It looks just a bit different than any other windscreen. The top isn’t rounded it’s more flat across the top and I really like the design a lot. If anyone has used one or if you happen to have any pics on your bike I’d love to see them. I added a pic just for fun, not my bike.

Attached Files:

2. Terry Smith

Terry Smith Member

Kuwait
    Map
    I put an MRA "-R" light smoke screen onto my Silverwing scooter a week or so back. Really nicely manufactured piece with a lovely finish. But, clearly not on a VFR...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  3. jstehman

jstehman New Member

United States
    I have the add-on MRA on my stock windscreen.

Love it
    I can pretty much go visor up to about 55 mph [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

4. OldSchoolInterceptor

OldSchoolInterceptor New Member

United States
    Map
    Oh man!! You have the 25th anniversary edition!! I looked for a year and a half for one around The northwest couldn’t find any. Decided I’d buy a 6th gen then make my own “tribute” to the 86’ RWB. I didn’t know you could add the MRA wind deflector to a stock windscreen, though you had to have the specific MRA before to add it to. I like the design of the one I’m getting and it seems pretty rare in the states at least. I’d never seen one before. I bought a Puig and it was warped from the factory so they refunded me. Then bought a “tawny” colored on eBay from China and 43 days later it’s still in China never updated the tracking so I got a refund. Hopefully the MRA will make it here and be in good shape, this has been an ordeal.

5. jstehman

jstehman New Member

United States
    She came with the Vario add on to the windscreen. It kinda buzzes a little bit, but so far I'm happy with it. I'm sure the full windscreen will be awesome

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk