My Sister in law knocked my bike to ground

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by Rubo, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Rubo

Rubo New Member

:frown:
    I was helping moving puppet theater stuff to car and parked my bike all the way away in the corner of a very large parking lot.
    My sister in law backed up her car all the way to knocked my bike to ground.:mad:

Got smashed wind shield
    Broken right mirror
    cracked upper fairing
    bent right side fairing support

Needless to say I was upset considering how idiotic one can be backing a car without looking.Anyway what's done is done.

If anyone upgraded their 5th gen mirrors and have old ones collecting dust please let me know I could use a set.
    PM me please about price etc.

2. Rollin_Again

Rollin_Again Member

United States
    When are the funeral services being held?

Rollin

3. Scubalong

Scubalong Official Greeter?

United States
    Oh Man I am sorry about your mishalf.............That is suck, I am sure some of our generouse members here will chimp in to help. Your signature photo is very ............:faint2:

4. Rubo

Rubo New Member

Worst part I can't ask money for damages from her....unless I am willing to go living without sex[​IMG]

5. mello dude

mello dude Administrator

Romania
    Map
    That sucks - did she agree to replace the damage?

6. DaHose

DaHose New Member

United States
    Map
    Dude. She knocked over your bike and you watched her do it. She BETTER pay for the damages.

Jose

7. Scubalong

Scubalong Official Greeter?

United States
    That is a tough sittuation...............I could never make my family member to pay for the dammaged. Not even friend ........Hang in there Rubo I know Reg have a set of plastic hanging in his garage let me check with him.

8. Rubo

Rubo New Member

I feel the same way.She offered but I declined. She has no job and husband was just demoted to part time.
    Please do look about the mirrors.I found aftermarket ones but my experience with AM has been horrible.I like OEM.I like that I can fold the mirrors which I often do in tight parking spots.
    Thank you

9. Rollin_Again

Rollin_Again Member

United States
    EMGO aftermarket mirrors are identical to the OEM. I have one on my bike from a tip over and you really can't tell the difference.

Rollin

10. Rainbow7

Rainbow7 New Member

Say what now?! - Either be a man and demand she pay for the damage, or piss off and don't complain about it/try to scrounge free shit off others. FFS, you know who cause the damage yet you are too goddamn spineless to expect her to pay for it?! What kind of bullshit is that?!

I don't know what kind of weak cunts are raised in your area but in this country you would get laughed at and called a pussy. And you'd deserve it.

EDIT: I asked my wife her opinion on this. She says that the fact that the sister-in-law didn't immediately offer to pay for the damage shows that she is a piece of trash and not someone you want to be around. She also said that you should divorce your wife if she is so stupid that she would take her sisters side in this.

11. derdummkopf67

derdummkopf67 New Member

Rubo, Sorry about the bike. But, I have four mirrors, three are aftermarket and one is oem. I'll let you have them for free since i'm not going to use the front end.

12. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States

It might be that the sisterinlaw is the chica with the great tits that Rubo has as avatar. She could run over most of us and be forgiven.

13. TOE CUTTER

TOE CUTTER Mullet Man

United States
    Map
    If that happened to me..............someone is giving me a mouth hug.........wife or sister inlaw, maybe both.

14. ridervfr

ridervfr Member

Belgium
    Map
    Klassic part is that it happened while a puppet theater was being re-located. Duz anyone find this just a little :wacko: ?? I had a truck back into my viffer and push it down a driveway. I got a new side stand as the old one bent (bike stayed up-right though) a new fender as the old one split in half. Other than that, bike survived fine and I do remember going 120 mph with it on the way home from Miami :sad:

A mouth hug would be a good start me thinks....

15. dougk35

dougk35 New Member

Insurance?

16. Rubo

Rubo New Member

Dude calm down.It has nothing to do with being a man but everything to do with being in the family.Its a cultural thing for me.
    I didn't start the thread intention of getting free stuff.Read my 1st post at the button I did mention to pay so you are just projecting lot of crap.
    You sound like a 15yr old with poor reading skills.I did say she offered to pay and I declined I guess you overlooked those words as well in your dramatic attempt to express Aussie manhood.:crazy:

17. TOE CUTTER

TOE CUTTER Mullet Man

United States
    Map
    She could back over me and my bike any day.

18. Ghost_Rider

Ghost_Rider Active Member

United States
    Map
    Sorry to hear about your mishap. At least no one was hurt. I would not use rainbows words....however I do think you should accept your sister in law at least pay for some of the damages. I would find out a way to pay for the damages. It doesn't matter where you are from. I will say that mothers and wives are excluded.

You do need to grow some cajones if you are fearful of her cutting off sex. Take your balls out of her purse my man! Good luck with your repair.

19. Ghost_Rider

Ghost_Rider Active Member

United States
    Map

Simple then ask for sex from your sister in law as payment! Problem solved......if you keep it on the down low.

:ncb:

20. diVeFR

diVeFR New Member

United States
    Map
    Its family dude....I think your doing the right thing. Plus you can always use the guilt trip against your sis in law and your wife. Thats always fun. So heres a question for you. Did you get more sex because you didnt ask for money for repairs???? Just asking since you stated you wouldnt get laid if you went for the cash option against your sis in law since the road travels both ways. Have fun with tormenting!!