My VFR

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by muskoka, Jun 9, 2007.

1. muskoka

muskoka New Member

I have had a lot of bikes but never kept that them long, became I would become bored with them bored with them;althought the majority of them were Honda Shadow's. At the age of 37 I bought my first racing style bike, a 2000 British Green VFR 800fi. I have now owned this bike for 6 years and love even more than the first day I seen it in the showroom. Three years ago I bought a Stain pipe and I have'nt heard anything as sweet as that sound with the V4. I am so lucky that I was born in the best place to live with a sports bike-Muskoka! The twisty, hilly, always new hard top secondary roads are amazing. I have a GP course in my backyard and the scenery is great if you going slow enough to see it. I like it so much around here for riding that I am considering the purchase of a Honda CBR 1000rr. The VFR is a little to heavy I find, and it would to be nice to be able to bring the front up in all gears - instead of the first 2 with the VFR. I went into the local showroom and spotted a 2006 Black VFR. I was'nt impressed with the Intercepter sticker they had on the bike. It was cheap looking and did not conform to the paint surrounding it; similar to the finishing of North American products, but not very Japan like. I am looking for an after market smokey dark windshield for my 2000 VFR and ya I have scoured the forums for brand selection without success. Please help because I became a new member an hour ago and it's great.

2. chomper

chomper New Member

United States
    Map
    zero gravity puig and givi all make a great aftermarket wind screen for all most all viffers i went with a puig i think puig and givi are basically the same most guys seem to preffer zero gravity double bubble lots of pictures of the different ones in photo section just do a search link for puig is www.puig.tv