New VFR World Member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Expvet, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Expvet

Expvet New Member

United States
    Map
    Hi, I purchased a 2006 Black VFR with 2100 miles and after a few mods such as Leo Vince exhaust, Sargent seat and Scorpion alarm (in New York City that is a mandatory) I am ready for it's debut. Have already learned a lot of important how to's here since with the linked brakes, SSS and dual radiators maintenance is anything but typical. I have had a bike continously since 1985 and can say that this one is a true work of art and rock solid engineering. My first bike was a 1984 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk and that baby was 63,000 miles of trouble free fun, hope to get at least that much out of this beauty. Happy to have found this site and hope to be as much of a help as I can. Here are a few pics,

Attached Files:

2. Pliskin

Pliskin New Member

United States
    Map
    Congrats and welcome to the forum. Good job on posting pics with your fist post! Looks very sharp!

3. Scubalong

Scubalong Official Greeter?

United States
    Damn she LOOOOOOOK good, mine is better :tongue: JKD
    Welcome to the madness, good job for posting the pictures. She will keep you happy for many miles to come. Just take good care of her and she will treat you well. She is as good as women but at least she is not talking back to ya.....Ride safe :scooter: