newbie with a question about a backrest

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vfrupnorth, Jun 10, 2009.

1. vfrupnorth

vfrupnorth New Member

Map
    I've been riding for over 20 years. All sport bikes, too many to list. my last bike was a rc51. I loved the bike but my wife... not so much. Not a bike for two. So after lots of shopping, I settled on a bike that was a retro of my very first bike, a 1985 interceptor, red, white and blue. the year may be off a little, it was 20 years ago! any way when I saw the 2007 25th anniversary vfr 800 I knew that was the bike. I was a little skeptical at first cause I've been on 1000cc bikes for bout ten years. But did I ever make the best buy of my life! :thumbsup: The more I ride, the more I want to ride! And a huge bonus, my wife loves riding with me now. This brings me to my question, with the two hand grabs on the back, I would think someone would have made a small back rest that would easily mount to where the hand grabs mount. All Ive found is the Gunfighter and lady by Corbin, But at well over 700 bucks im not that interested, plus I've heard the seats are a bit firm. I'm just getting off a rc51 so firm doesnt interest me! if any one knows of a backrest please let me know. Thanks