Not exactly new...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ghost Rider, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider New Member

France
    Not new to VFR's, not new to the forum (apparently I joined in 2014) but this is just my second post... after a facebook link invited me to post onto your calendar 2018 thread so new to that, I guess. Infact, I've had my viffer for just over 20yrs now, clocked up 105,000 miles, been hit 5 times in traffic, dropped it, lost it on black ice, had it stolen, ringed, recovered - I'm not actually sure if my bike is worth anything anymore, except to me. But it goes well, is still more accomplished than I and don't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon.
    It's had the popular Firestorm lower fork conversion, got a fruity can for it, couple of other mods like a 12v socket and a seat hump that is now a useful cubby for a camera or waterproofs. Hot grips, ram mount and a few neat places to bolt an action-cam. An MRB spoiler on the windscreen for when I got touring. Pretty much a jack-of-all-trades sort of motorcycle but a master of a few of them to.

I'll try not to leave it another three years for post #3... ;o)

PetePower likes this.
  2. Gator

Gator Insider

United States
    Map
    lol, yeah that has to be a few records. Gap in posts, number of hits! Do you live in London?