Odd man out in Japan

Discussion in 'Trips & Events' started by goinphaster, Nov 30, 2009.

1. goinphaster

goinphaster New Member

I took a ride on Saturday to the local dam after itching for a ride. My buddy Rich and a guy named Marvin rode their Harley's, while I sported the VFR.

I had been to the dam 4 times before but this time we rode back a different route that was truly back woods, but picturesque.

My first pic was when we stopped at the Dam to grab Ramen for lunch, and this guy pulls up on a heavily modded/customized Honda Z50 Monkey. You heard the guy coming for about 30 seconds out.....:thumbsup:

[​IMG][/IMG]

The next image is from the scenic overlook at the Dam

[​IMG][/IMG]

This is one of the many Streams that feed the Lake and Dam

[​IMG]

We weren't sure where these stairs led to but they sure look like a cool hike..

[​IMG]

Most of the road is so narrow that one car usually has to back up to let another by, but wasn't too big a problem for us.

[​IMG][/IMG]

One of the Fly Fishers Caught a fish during our break.

[​IMG]

Pit stop to stretch

[​IMG]

We stopped at a natural spring well. There was a guy there filling up all of his jugs, we took a couple of long drinks.

[​IMG]

Our final stop at an observation point over looking Enoshima all the way to the water.

[​IMG]

Had to make a U-turn to get a closer look at this Temple, Guarded by two Budha's.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Overall great fun. I am already Jones-ing for another ride soon (when it stops raining).

2. JTC

JTC New Member

United States
    Map
    Them there backwoods rides are my favorite.
    In that pick of the crazy Honda, was that the guy's actual helmet or some sort of handlebar ornament?