official vfr1200f website

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by herbvfr705f, Dec 2, 2009.

1. herbvfr705f

herbvfr705f New Member

Honda's new 2010 VFR1200F this will give you a little info about the vfr1200f and guess what it is getting the slipper clutch like the cbr1000rr. anyways tell me what you think. we are hoping to get one in our store in mid february early march. i will let you know what we think and how it rides

2. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    Kinda crazy in how the new VFR is a whole new breed of it's own, so guess having it's own web site makes sense. after reading this and that and having my own thoughts on it has me thinking, as well as Honda wanted to make good on this platform it's looking more and more they missed the mark. Time will tell but????? first impressions has it so far not worth it when there are better machines. again time will tell, but it sure is looking & smelling like the path a couple other models Honda brought out. To bad too, as the VFR has a huge following, LOL we're not stupid to buy into all the hype as we all know what a good VFR is all about.

That all said, nothing hurt by spreading the word.

3. runnerhiker

runnerhiker New Member

Map
    Vaporware! Remember that term? I have a guarded positive opinion of the new VFR 1200. I wish it had a bigger gas tank. I wish it had optional cruise control. I see it in the same class as the FJR, ST, Concours, etc. Its specs don't look like the next VFR.

Let's see what happens after it materializes.

Ron