PC V really this good ??

Discussion in '6th Generation 2002-2013' started by highway star, Aug 2, 2014.

1. highway star

highway star New Member

United States
    Map
  2. Expvet

Expvet New Member

United States
    Map
    I have a PCV and although it really did a great job with eliminating the low end stumble and overall powerband I do not see anything like what this guy is getting. 14mph faster is quite a jump from just a remapping.

3. REEK

REEK New Member

United States
    Map
    I just installed my PCV today after years of believing the improvments would be minimal. I was getting to the point of selling my VTEC as leaned over in a tight hair pin in 2nd was just plain dangerous. NOW I'm a believer. The bike sounds and runs smoother and quieter. I don't feel a huge power difference but the VTEC transition and the low speed lurch and stumble are a 1000 x better. I'm using the Leo slip on map off the PC site. I don't usually go 140 but I don't feel enough difference between 0-90 mph to say that I'd get an extra 14 miles up top. That takes a lot of horses to get that kind of gain. Best 200 bucks I've ever spent but I don't see the huge power increase.

4. Arnzinator

Arnzinator New Member

United States
    Map
    I want to say if you poke around the forums a little more I think you can find some dyno sheets from PC users.