PNW VFR Owners

Discussion in 'USA - Pacific Northwest' started by RVFR, Jan 10, 2006.

1. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    Being new here was wanting to know who's all from the Pacific Northwest? yes that includes N.Ca. as I have to inculed that area just for the sake of the amount of great roads there is down there. So speak up, wouldn't mind getting to know who's who.

2. PNW_Rider

PNW_Rider New Member

3. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    Hello hello.... Yes drop by an email and we'll see if we can work a ride in.. Where are you out of? good to hear from another memember. stay in touch

4. PNW_Rider

PNW_Rider New Member

I'm in Beaverton, Or. Have you checked out the link I sent you. Riders in the PNW regional forum are planning a ride in August so if we are unable to get together in the immediate future, hopefully we can meet up in August.

5. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    I saw that link, Been there, was a memember, but Mr. Migel the forum mod and creator thought I was a bit off the rules of the forum. I had a frisky chick on my avator that he did aprove of and before I hand a chance to change it I was Booted! so he locked me out, that was last month, to date I'm not able to get on that site, To bad too, a lot of cool people. But before I was booted I know of two meets one on June4th first weekend in Reno, the other in Newport Augaust something? thought it was the last weekend. I'm now on the PNW site quite a bit. I use the same user name there, so theres a good chance you can catch me there or here a couple times a day. Would be good to hook up. Have a ride planned to hit up #47 to Mist as soon as the weather clears. Thats sorta in your back yard so maybe that would be a good time as any to hook up?

6. PNW_Rider

PNW_Rider New Member

Wow that is a little harsh...he could have given you a chance to remove it but whatever. That meet in August is the on the 3rd weekend so I will keep you updated. Where is #47??? I'm very new to motorcycles and riding so I'm not sure if #47 is a HWY or some type of route. If it is a long ride and I have the time to do it, I would love to go so keep me in mind.

Shey

7. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    Yea thats what I thought... is okay, their loss, lots of other sites to keep me informed, #47 is out of Claskanie in northwest Oregon, shouldn't be more than an hour north of you, maybe even less if you were to go out hwy 26 less thanhalf way out to Cannon Beach as that is were the road intersecs at. Been a long time since i've been down that way and have heard good things about this road. email me and I'll swap phone numbers at j@jk-industries.com. also check your pms as I pm you from the PNW riders site.
    Jay

8. pgeller

pgeller New Member

Hi guys. I'm a Vtec rider here in Beaverton as well. When the weather gets good lets get together and I'll show you around the roads you're talking about. Hwy 202 (Fishhawk Falls Hwy) from Jewell to Mist and Clatskanie or Astoria are great, as is 47 from Forest Grove to Mist, and many, many more. You could ride the coast range between Porland and the coast for weeks and never cross your own path. Just a bit too much rain right now. Next week is looking better...

Cheers

Paul Geller
    Ducati Designs, LLC
    Beaverton

9. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    Rain? whats that? I'm getting so use to it I'm not sure I'll know what to do when the sun comes out. :) As much as I want to get down there and ride around the weather really needs to get a lot better, as you mentioned But this is a must do ASAP. Thanks for the additional info sounds like a good time is ahead sometime in the near future. Pgeller you too can email me at j@jk-industries.com as another way to make sure I keep in touch. Thanks for the tag along.
    Jay

10. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    Hot damn, great weather coming our way, so if any of you gays/gals are up to it maybe this is the week for it to happen. that is a ride of corse

11. Dawg

Dawg New Member

Map
    Hey there, I'm new to VFR world and live in Lake Oswego. My bike is down right now, tried putting on a rear wheel by myself(big mistake, should have paid the money to have the shop do it) so im in the market for a new rear wheel which I will be adding a new thread for after I'm done here. I've had my '95 VFR for a year an a half now an i love it. Looking forward to chattin with ya'll.

:peace:

Mike

12. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    there was one on EBay write to the guy that has all the 95VFR parts as I don't see it now but was there with all the other stuff he had, just so happens to be in bellingham WA. so wouldn't be a killer on shipping

13. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    well the weather is starting to get a tad better so if you're interested lets see who's who and wants to ride?

14. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    opps said gays.. i'm not that way though have nothing to say about gays riding Hey is all good, but ment to say "Guys/Gals"

Okay so were's all the pacific Northwest VFR owners hiding at?

15. zazzu

zazzu New Member

hey i live in western washington and i am up for a ride when you guys are.

16. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    Okay weather has went and done us in again, but lets stay in touch. Lets see if it's possible to create a NW VFR World meet? I think it would be cool, so lets exchange email addresses to help keep it alive and simplier/faster and if one is up to the risk, can exchange cell numbers too. here's mine, 360 789-0204

17. PNW_Rider

PNW_Rider New Member

What is this strange orb in the sky:)

This weather is incredible...if the weather permits, we should get together for a ride this weekend. My email is gladstone74 at comcast.net.

18. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    Weather is getter better by the day, tell ya we should hook up. Was down in the NW.Oregon area. have to say those roads were great. and I didn't even get into it very far, so there's more to do, way more. lets try and keep in touch.

19. VifferVixen

VifferVixen New Member

Map
    Hey guys! I'm in the Seattle area and LOVE to ride [I'm a viffergirl ;-)]...it would be fun to find other VFR riders to get together with. The weather has been amazing lately! I was suppose to go with some buddies over to Eastern WA this weekend, but yesterday on my way home my license plate diappeared, and the bike has been running rough—it's still new too! But I am worried maybe the VTEC isn't working properly, so I'm taking it in Monday and thought it best to stay home this weekend instead of racking up a bunch of miles. Has anyone else had troubles with their '05 bike? I only have 2,400 miles on it (I only bought it a couple of months ago) and it has big flat spots in the power delivery and it just isn't feeling as smooth as it did when I first started riding it.

In any case...I'd love to hear from any other riders in the PNW! You can email me at my regular email address as well: natalie.michelle@yahoo.com

Happy riding!
    Natalie

20. zazzu

zazzu New Member

going riding

i am in puyallup and am always up for a ride.