Portugal

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by splitmaster, Mar 23, 2006.

1. splitmaster

splitmaster New Member

Hi, its my first time here at this site, i am from portugal, a little country at the south of EUROPE (not a spannish state...). I´ll try to post here some pics of my pride an joy, a 95 vfr... the most beautiful modell of all, the RC36II...

As you can see, it has several mods, the "plastics" are all made of fiber, all the rear is one piece, all the front is another piece. The exaust is in the left and raised, it has new suspensions all round, it now has 2 pirelli dragon super corse to "charm" the polished wheels... lolol enjoy it!!

Attached Files:

2. Legs

Legs New Member

Map
    Great bike!

Is that the original color?

I'm painfully ignorant of Portugal (like most Americans), but if the rides are as pretty as Portugese women, and the food is as good as Portugese make it in Toronto and Boston, then you must be having a ball!:cool:

3. michael

michael Administrator Staff Member

United States
    Map
    haha leave it to legs to talk about split's women in his first post. :dance:

4. splitmaster

splitmaster New Member

Ok!! Here goes some story/geography: Portugal is in the ass of europe, its the most ocidental country in europe, its europe´s nearest country of USA. Its neighbour (unfortunately) of spain. Once upon a time somewhere arround the 1500´s we owned half of the known world, the other half belonged to spain. Our empire extended himself for more than 500 years... Today we are known for emigrants all over the world, large communities in the states, france, england, switzerland, south africa, etc etc etc... we are also known for our soccer national team and some soccer players, "cristiano ronaldo" and "figo"... We have a fantastic weather all year round, fantastic gastronomy, arrogant women (most times ugly too). We are very poor, in fact we are right down the drain economically speaking, but, we are a country of incoerent people!! There is no money, but everybody buys houses, the most seled car over here is the BMW 520... we are the country with more cell phones per capita in the world,,, our taxis are all brand new!! lots of mercedes and etc,,, Our bikes are all new!! some exceptions (like me...)

Well, but i think there are some advantages in beeing portuguese! lololol
    Nobody wants to kidnap us when we go abroad in vacations, we dont have an 9/11, nobody knows us... not even bin laden...

5. splitmaster

splitmaster New Member

yes legs, it is the original colour!! the code is RP147P

6. leitesVFR

leitesVFR New Member

Map
    A really nice bike!! I’m also from Portugal a beautiful land, with excellent roads to ride fast and with the knee on the road!!