Question about the size of vfr 750s

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by Journer, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Journer

Journer New Member

I am thinking about purchasing a 94-97 vfr 750 and i was wondering how well it fits your the taller riders. My brother has a yzf 600 and that thing is like a little toy to me, although i think it MIGHT have been lowered. Aywho, I'm about 6'1", 250lbs. Again i just wanted to know how it fit on you larger riders. :)

I suppose i should also ask how big it is comapired to the vfr 800. my friend has an 03 and it fits me pretty good. :)

Thanks,
    Jb

2. jethro911

jethro911 Member

United States
    Map
    I've been riding a 1991 for, well pretty much since 91 and it fits a 6 footer pretty well. I agree that the 600's are a tad tight if you are 6 foot or bigger.

3. BigFella

BigFella New Member

I have a '97. I'm 6'3" and 260. The bike fits me fine. After a while on the bike I need to straighten my legs some, but nothing serious. I think the knee stiffness is more the product of football than the bike. In short, I love the bike.

4. Journer

Journer New Member

i forgot to mention that i did get the bike! It fits PERFECT!!!! its insane how comfortable it is...well...compaired to previous bikes. My only gripe is there is a lot of stress on my lower back, hands, and wrist...but that is to be expected from any sporty bike :p

thanks for the info guys!

5. michael

michael Administrator Staff Member

United States
    Map
    You'll want to get some heli-bars or comparable risers. That should help a bit with the pressure on your wrists.