REG/RECT Fix KIT for VFR800 98-01 and other years

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by csjea, May 17, 2004.

1. csjea

csjea New Member

IF YOUR VFR800(MAY WORK WITH OTHER MODELS) is burning up new voltage regulators quicker than you can replace them, you NEED to purchase this item. This FIX kit was designed to replace the factory charging system with one that is more stable and more reliable. Installation is simple and making the wiring harness is also easily done(I can make the harness for you for an extra twenty dollars, this way all you will have to do plug it in and ride). It took me about 30 minutes from start to finish. Included it this package is a schematic, connectors, electrical tape, FULL easy to understand installation instructions, and a voltage regulator/rectifier. Troubleshooting info and tech support is also provided. I can also make this work for some other models of bikes as well if yoy e-mail me an electrical schematic. E-mail me at csjea@charter.net for ANY questions you may have. E-mails will be answered after 5pm EST.
    The price for this kit is $169.99 and is payable by Paypal, Money Order, or Check.