Rocky Mountian ATV & Motorcycle Is the shit!

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by Bubba Utah, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Bubba Utah

Bubba Utah Member

Map
    I found this site that is based locally in Utah. and did not know that until I ordered my first request. That being said they are a killer company because if the price drops after you order they give you credit for future use. I ordered my replacement tires from them at a killer price and within 14 days the price dropped and they notified me that I had a $20 credit. Per Anne Maries suggestion on a 12volt accessory that she bought I found it on their site and bought it from them back in February. They just notified me that I have another $10 credit due to the price drop. I paid $29.95 then. They also give you bonus dollars for buying that you can use for future purchases. In total on the adapter I only paid $17.95 due to the credit and the bonus bucks of $2.95. I will ask them tomorrow if we as "VFR world" can get a better discount if the majority of us come their way. They do not charge shipping on orders of $75.00 or more. Just a FYI and if you have a better site than this let us all know. Ride Safe and Hard.

P.S. sorry to those of our brothers and sisters outside of the states. Our Canadian friends may still benefit, but not over the pond. Oh, wait with Trump are we still friends of both?:chaingun:

2. Sniper

Sniper New Member

United States
    Or it is a clever scam.

They over charge you $20 in the first place. Then 2 weeks later, shazam! You have $20 in credit towards something else. Well, you cant let that "free" $20 go to waste. So you order the next thing.

I am always leary of "Bonus Buck" type of promotions, rebates, and that sort of thing. Just be straight with me....

3. duccmann

duccmann Member

United States
    Map
    Hey is that the place on the East side of the 15 off of Bangerter Hyw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. OOTV

OOTV Insider

By the way Jake Wilson is the same company and both have great tire prices.

5. Bubba Utah

Bubba Utah Member

Map
    No they are out of Payson Ut. I have always found their prices good and competitive. Tires are great deals and so I Oil, filters etc. They mainly cater to off road but have a good amount of on road parts and accessories.

6. Bubba Utah

Bubba Utah Member

Map

Sniper I feel the same way but I always price compare with two or three sites, This one had the adapter about $5 bucks less at the time. My point is that 60 days later they give me 30% back for no reason makes me like these guys. To each there own. I would say shop them and see for yourself. I am happy and thought that I would pass this along. Ride safe and be frugal shopping I say.

7. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States
    The store has a website. With a couple of drilldowns the whole program they have is explained. The actual legal details are not. There are several areas that should carefully read. There are time constraints on both the "credits" on individual accounts and how long each "member" has to use the "funds"

My guess is that by using this feature, advertising and "newsletters" are included free of charge..;

Credit card purchases accrue interest if not paid monthly in full. It would be appropriate to find out if this company submits the payment information to the card issuer at the time of purchase, or the time of shipping.

By shopping around first a buyer has a handle on the costs including shipping. Another area that goes unexplored many times is just calling instead of using the net to see if what is wanted or needed is in stock.