Seeking touring companion(s) for West Virginia Loop (7/18-22nd)

Discussion in 'USA - South' started by two4one, Jun 30, 2008.

1. two4one

two4one New Member

United States
    Map
    Attention all PA, MD, VA, WV residents. I'm opening the invitation to join me on a quick loop in West Virginia, July 18th-22nd. Due to various reasons, my riding partners have all had to back out but I'd still like to go. I will go by myself if I have to but you don't get to meet new people if you don't try.

Anyway, here's a quick overview:

I'll depart Reading, PA Friday after work and head to WV to spend the night. Somewhere around Chestertown or maybe further northeast to start the ride early on Saturday morning. After a day of hitting the twisties, Saturday night will include a stop at an undetermined hotel and hopefully a nice filet or other tasty dish at a local establish. That will depend on what course I route. Sunday I'll start my trek home. I'll probably ride up and over the Blue Ridge then pick a route to go home with as little slab as possible although trying to make it home at a reasonable hour.

The riding:

Just as an FYI, my riding style is on the aggressive side but never out of control. I'm always seeking a set of twisties to lay down some puck plastic and also enjoy the scenery where available.

So if anyone is at all interested in either meeting up, joining mid-trip or whatever let me know. I'd be glad to develop a repore via PM or other means if need be. If anyone decides to joing, I'll narrow down the route and itinerary.

Thanks!

Todd