Sincere thanks for a VFRWorld member AND FREE 6th gen exhaust shields

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by ubermaxii, Nov 3, 2010.

1. ubermaxii

ubermaxii New Member

After months and months of piddling, cutting, welding, and disappointment... I had given up on modifying my stock exhaust and wasn't able to purchase one of the radically expensive exhaust kits.

After putting up a rather desperate post, digitallyhip offered to give me his stock pipes if I'd cover shipping.

I told him I'd start a post to thank him so here it is! I am not sure how the thank system works exactly, but I already gave him one. Next time you log on digi, post a hello on this thread! Anyone else looking after his post, "thank him" or buy him a beer if you're in BC area!

The shipping ended up being like $200 US (freaking international shipping), but I'd say that was money well spent to get my bike back on the road.

HERE'S TO YOU DIGI, YOU ROCK!:drinkers::rockon::canada:

OH, and the free exhaust shields- I have the stock shields for both cans, side pipe, and both caps. They are free to whoever needs them! FYI, they are not polished (off of an '08. the '02 pipes he sent me had shiny shields. I don't know if that was his doing, or a year model thing). PM me if you're one of the guys trying to fix a bit of road rash:cool:

2. JTC

JTC New Member

United States
    Map
    This is not a thread-jack... more of a piggy-back. Anyway, the stock exhaust from my 06 (brushed shields) is looking for a good home. Same deal, pay for shipping or come pick it up. I live in South Bay, SoCal. Exhaust is in pretty good shape. One side is perfect and the other has a couple small scratches and a small egg size/shaped dent. ...I check my PMs at least twice a week.

:cheersaf:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010