SoCal Ride, Meet, Greet and Eat part Deux?

Discussion in 'Trips & Events' started by Outboard John, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Outboard John

Outboard John New Member

Hola SoCal folk. Just wanted to float this out there to see if there might be any interest. In our humble town of Escondido they have a car show event every Friday night beginning the first of April and running all the way through summer to the end of September. It's known as Crusin Grand as it is held on and around the old Main Street, Grand Ave. Anyway, to cut to the chase, they have an early season fund raising event that will be held this coming Sunday morning from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm. There is no charge to the public, the car participants pay an entry fee to show their cars. I'm wondering if anyone is interested in making this a ride destination to meet up, have breakfast or brunch, and check out the cars. We could maybe take a local ride afterward or cruise over to Stone brewery to check that out. Pretty cool place if you haven't been there before. Any thoughts Yea or Na are welcome.
    John

2. Outboard John

Outboard John New Member

I hate when I double post! ARRRGH! Would a moderator be so kind as to remove one of these double threads. Sorry bout that:witless:
    John