Testing out my Blaster Today!

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by sunofwolf, Jul 3, 2016.

1. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    I field stripped the Yugo M57 and checked out the 63 year old amo, was full of 35 year old grease, barrel was shinny Stainless steel 4.6 inchs . I took me about a hour to clean it up inside and hit the front sight with bright white paint while watching some old 52 bomber movies on cable. Do you know two times the plane crashed with H-Bombs and they actually did test one H bomb hows that for global warming- H-Bomb style-100,000 miles tall. I going to fire a few in the back yard for the 4th-should make a huge noise-a little less than a 500 mag-from what I read. Happy Forth of July! Oh in Communist Ca you can't d0 this -no body will even notice too much here-just another fireworks LOL! P1010271.jpg Oh this is a actual antique Firearm and the amo is older than I am 1953-hows that for usual made in Poland as well as the M57-i am polish too.

2. duccmann

duccmann Member

United States
    Map
  3. duccmann

duccmann Member

United States
    Map
  4. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    yes, you did a girl is in trouble for doing exactly the same thing. The Judge Randy will give you 10 years of listening to SOW for that! I hit a steel pan today-went though like it wasn't there- however it needs to be broken in- too much grease on the firing pin. didn't work once-the mag safety seems to be a pain in ass.

5. Lint

Lint Member

United States
    Map
    Get Gunzilla, research it, it's the very best stuff in the market and it leaves a dry lube on the gun and it doesn't attract dust.

6. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    I didn't except the 35 year old Yugo to work till I am able to degrease the insides- I don't have enough cleaner, it did blast some of the garbage out the barrel,
    . I am going to run a few hundred rounds then it will work. the .308 blast though anything more than any anything its size at least for the dough.:smokin:

7. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    A bad guy Teflon pan attacked me-1/4 coated steel-no match at all for the M57:banana: But my aim was bad only 3 hit out of 6. No misfires this time-getting better. P1010430.jpg I need some thicker steel.