Texas Baby

Discussion in 'USA - South' started by Sandiggity, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Sandiggity

Sandiggity New Member

Wonderin' if anyone on the forums hails form Texas, especially Houston / surrounding areas. I have some friends that ride 900RRs and the like, but I wanna get some more V-4's on the crew. Lemme know -

2. Hondapitbull

Hondapitbull New Member

Hey Sandiggity,it's Hondapitbull,I live here in Texas but up north in DFW.If you are ever up toward this way look me up.No one I ride with has a V4 but they all wish they had the sound.Anyway next time I go down to H-town I,ll look you up.I"ve lived here in Texas my whole life and just went to H-town for the first time 2 yrs ago,had fun but would of had alot more fun had the ex not been with me."This SUX,to much ice and snow,I wanna ride!"By the way,how bout those Mavs beating the brakes outta the Rockets last night?

3. Sandiggity

Sandiggity New Member

Sounds good, mang. And about them Rockets...we've done better, let me just say that much

4. 02vfr800

02vfr800 New Member

Hey all,

Glad to know there are other texan's here besides me. Hondapitbull what part of dfw you in? I am in Richardson, lived in Tx my whole life too, grew up in FW. And I share the sentiment, how bout them Mav's!

Ride safe.

5. oss

oss New Member

Hey just oss, here in Tenple We could just pick a central location, and meet up some time. I grew up in south Tx. close to C.C. Lets make some plans.

6. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    Not sure this will mean anything, but days past there was this place called the Texas Garage, it was a VFR place, not sure where, but thought I'd throw it out

7. Hondapitbull

Hondapitbull New Member

Hey 02VFR800,it's Hondapitbull...I live on the eastside of FortWorth in tha Handley/Meadowbrook area,hit me up sometime if ya wanna ride it'll be nice to see another VFR around other than mine.RVFR,I'd seen recently that Texas Garage is now part of VFR World...

5G BABY!!!

8. reg71

reg71 Poser Staff Member

United States
    Map
    RVFR, you mean a physical place or the virtual place that Michael has a link to from the main page? I know the virtual VFR garage has garnered some appreciation from a few people who missed it when it went down. There is a ton of info on there still.