The Iceman Reigns (SPOILER WARNING)

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by reg71, Dec 30, 2006.

1. reg71

reg71 Poser Staff Member

United States
    Map
    I just got done wathcing the PPV Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz. Chuck took it in the 3rd! 3 cheers for the local boy!

2. R.W.

R.W. New Member

United States
    Map
    :eek: I knew I wouldn't make it back to Seattle without seeing the results, oh well, every time I try to do that it never works out any way... :pout:

P.S. BTW I like your thread title, The Iceman Reigns (SPOILER WARNING) :pound:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2006
  3. reg71

reg71 Poser Staff Member

United States
    Map

sorry dude. I couldn't contain my joy. I was really hopin he would hold on to the crown. Ortiz looked better than ever and Liddell looked slightly out of shape as always, and as always, he kicked ass... The man is just friggin tough. And contrary to his looks, he seems like a pretty nice guy when you see him around town. He was at the hotel bar here in A-town the other day driving a ferrari, though. Guess this fight had a pretty good advance...

4. R.W.

R.W. New Member

United States
    Map
  5. reg71

reg71 Poser Staff Member

United States
    Map
    nope. he got him down once in the second and chuck worked hi way out and gave tito a nice elbow to the chin for his trouble. he looked like he was gonna cry. anohter fighter local to vegas but popular because of some show did lose and start crying. most of the fights weren't great but chuck's was and the one where the guy from vegas took the beating. the heavyweight match was a quick submission by arm bar.

6. R.W.

R.W. New Member

United States
    Map
    I just got done watching this, my Ca. buddy downloaded it off the net somehow. Liddell fight was great, really loved the elbow after Tito finally got his wish of tying up Chuck, Forrest Griffen needs to stop crying, that's the second time I have seen tears. Andrei Arlovski was one of the highlights for me, that punch from his A$$ that sent Mario Cruz into lala land, even had my friend who never watches UFC off his seat...

7. Spud

Spud New Member

Map
    It was a good fight.. I am a UFC fanatic.. I thought it would be a one rounder and was greatly suprised about the 3 rounds.. Maybe this beating will humble Tito a little more..

He always talks about his Big Bear Training.. IMO he gassed after the first round.. So big bear isnt so good after all...LOL...

Anyway the night was worth the $$ this time...lol

8. KC-10 FE

KC-10 FE New Member

I just found the pirated vids online. I'm glad Ortiz lost. He's an arrogant prick of the 1st order. He brought this all on himself when he dodged Liddell before their first match. What goes around comes around. He lost to Forrest Griffin (my opinion) and Griffin was robbed by the judges. That's why you need to KO someone & keep it out of the judges hands. Tito's 2nd fight with Ken Shamrock was total BS. His fight with Vitor Belfort was another BS judges decision. The only clean victory I've seen recently was Ortiz VS Shamrock III. He clearly TKO'd Shamrock & walked away with the win. Over half of his last 10 fights were BS. Hopefully this will shut him up for awhile.

The one fight that really surprised me was Griffin VS Jardine. I was convince Griffin would KO him in the 1st.

Watching Chris Leben NOT tap out was freaking cool. He was straight unconcious.

The UFC freaking rules.

KC-10 FE out...
    :plane: