" Tis the season ...

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by speed, Dec 12, 2010.

1. speed

speed New Member

United States
    Map
    Hello All, well we are at that season again, God teaches us to be kind to our neighbors and treat others as we would like to be treated, this year let us remember those in need. Say Hi to a stranger, give up a parking space, give of yourself, and serve others less fortunate. While i look at my life and wish things were better, I am reminded of all the folks that are in real bad shape this year. I watched a program on TV the other day about all the people homeless, it has stuck in my mind about the families that have kids and have lost their homes and now live on the streets, so I have to take a minute to say thank you to GOD for what I and my family have this year, I am so blessed to have my wonderful kids and a home and job.

Update about my daughter Kaylee, she is 6 years old now and no cancer, she leads a normal life and is in ballet and was just in the nutcracker play as one of the gingerbread, I am so proud of her and all my kids and thank you who kept her in your prayers, GOD is so awesome hey everyone from me to you and your families have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Tim & Susan

[​IMG]

2. Metallican525

Metallican525 New Member

Map
    A very merry Christmas to you and yours as well sir. Very glad to hear that your daughter is healthy and doing well, no greater present than that as far as I'm concerned!

3. Dragone19

Dragone19 New Member

Family and Friends. Happy Holidays

4. drewl

drewl Insider

United States
    Map
    Awesome news update on your daughter, Speed. Thanks for posting this.

5. crustyrider

crustyrider New Member

Map
    glad the little one is in the clear.....

6. 34468 Randy

34468 Randy Secret Insider

Canada
    Map
    Yes for sure. It is absolutely great to hear that Kaylee will be saying something like this in the not too distant future:

Dad...Can I have the keys to the car?

or

Dad...I want you to meet Bob.

Mine is 23 years old and had issues of a lesser consequence when she was a child so I know what you went through. And I cherish every time she comes back home for a day or two. We will be enjoying Christmas Dinner at her new home she bought recently. We are all excited about that.

The Salvation Army has always been one of my very few charities. They do good work indeed. This year I dug deep because I could.

Peace.

7. MrDen

MrDen New Member

you said it as well as anyone could have tim. we all need to do something for those less fortunate. i am very happy to hear of kaylee's improved condition. i will keep your family, and indeed all of the vfrw family, in my thoughts and prayers.