Tuesday ride 3/25 (AZ)

Discussion in 'USA - Southwest' started by officerjon, Mar 22, 2008.

1. officerjon

officerjon New Member

Me and a couple buddies are going for a nice ride Tuesday morning, most likely we'll be heading up to Yarnell for a bite. (89A) Let me know if anyone's interested. I live in Central Phx.

2. ZonaMan

ZonaMan New Member

Let me know if you want to meet up some weekend and go do SRC.

What is your riding style though? Do you bend the rules a little bein an officer?

It's hard following a stream of cars up and down some of the best twisties in the state - if you catch what I'm saying. :cool: :redface:

3. desertman62

desertman62 New Member

Map
    Yeah... I just did SRC on Saturday with a big group (my first time up there) and at times it got a bit "crowded", but holy cow! WHAT a nice ride. I'll go back any time.

As for Tuesday, unfortunately I've got to be at work.

4. officerjon

officerjon New Member

I definately bend the rules more than I should when I ride, but my buddy will be joining me with his VTX so he can only go as fast as his pegs can handle. He can still keep up most times with my riding style. (Not idiot crazy, just a little crazy. I usually like to take the turns slightly slower unless I was recently on that route a few days back. It's been 4 months since I rode 89. SRC would be a great ride but I need a full day for that. I just found out I have to work tonight so I get home at 8am, I go to sleep til noon, then we ride. Anyone that wants to go, pm me or meet at 5 n Diner at 1230pm on 16th st north of Camelback, West side of street.