Accessories for Sale Two Brothers Exhaust for Sale 6th Gen (2 sets)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Noinkeesdad, May 4, 2019.

1. Noinkeesdad

Noinkeesdad New Member

Canada
    two sets of two brothers exhaust for sale, one carbon fibre, one chrome. The carbon fibre set came off of my bike after two light driving seasons. the chrome set were part of an online trade. Both sets are muffler eliminators, where the left pipe is a storage container with a locking cap. The chrome set is missing the cap, but the working muffler could be used on another application. There are also two mounting brackets. Asking $500 (CDN) or nearest reasonable offer.

2. motohockey

motohockey Insider

Canada
    Map
    2 sets for $500 or $500 each set...can you give more detail on mounting hardware...do you have everything necessary to mount the carbon fiber pipes...I assume these are not complete exhaust sets, just the pipe from the catalyctic converter and the 2 mufflers(1 real, 1 for looks)? Not interested in the chrome set...thanks

3. motohockey

motohockey Insider

Canada
    Map
    Do you have all necessary hardware as pictured in FORTNINE's Ad for the Two Brothers C-4 Dual Slip-On Exhaust? Everything in good shape? I'm in QC, how do you want to handle shipping? Is $400 a reasonable offer? Can you provide photos to show what shape they are in, the Carbon ones? Thanks