1. stacybrm

stacybrm New Member

United States
    Looking to sell my 1995 4th gen. VFR with K&N filter, two brothers exhaust, upgraded rectifier, and upgraded CBR rear shock. Currently working on the carbs since one of the plastic bowl covers was leaking so replacing that, giving the carbs one last clean, syncing and putting the bike back together. Hoping to have that done in two weeks and looking to see if anyone was interested in buying. Looking for $1250. Has 18,679 miles on it .

I was in a low speed wreck (<3 mph) where a lady turned into me and broke the side fairings that I have since replaced. No other damage was done and have pictures of the damage if needed and will be posting more pictures after I get the bike back together once I’m done with the carbs.

Selling it due to not using it at all and would rather someone else get use out of it. It runs really well and no issues mechanically. Never had issues with shifting. Reason why it’s so cheap is just want to get rid of it since I’m also moving, want to stop having it sit around in the garage, it was in a wreck but fairings were replaced, and the battery works but probably needs replaced in the next six months due to it sitting around. Currently in the Los Angeles area.

Just seeing the interest on the bike and once I get the carbs done, will update with more pictures and video of it running as well before selling.

Attached Files:

Dani and Boomtank like this.
  2. ceptorman

ceptorman New Member

United States
    That's certainly a very good deal, someone will likely jump on that. Good luck.

3. Shadow

Shadow New Member

United States
    Map
    Great to hear you are in the L.A. area. I am in the San Fernando Valley. Would pick up when ready, but unfortunately I have recently injured my knee, but if there is no interest from others, I would be willing to see what can be done for me to consider the bike. Could you send me more pics of the bikes overall condition (ixtli1@yaho.com).

4. Shadow

Shadow New Member

United States
    Map
    sorry, yahoo.com

5. stacybrm

stacybrm New Member

United States
    Hello, I got a reply off of Craigslist pretty quick and sold it to a couple who the girl and the guy use to have the 4th gen VFR so found it a good home. Thanks for the interest though.