1. welsh1ca

welsh1ca New Member

Canada
    Map
    These are as new factory handbags which suffered some mild to moderate scratches. They have never even been loaded. I do not have the racks for mounting but as these OEM bags are manufactured for Honda by Givi they should still be available or through Mother Honda. I have tried to include pics to give you an idea of the scratches damage. Functionally the bags are as new. My VFR's are all long gone...and the bags should be being used.

Attached Files:

2. motorenzo

motorenzo New Member

United States
    Map
    You are right, these bags should be used, is there a price??? I don't think GIVI makes the mounts for those bags and they won't work on Givi mounts!!! Can you ship them from the US??? Thanks, Renzo

3. welsh1ca

welsh1ca New Member

Canada
    Map
    Hi motorenzo, I would be willing to ship but as I am in Canada it might be expensive. I was hoping to get $500.

4. Zapp

Zapp New Member

United States
    Map
    I have a set of Honda OEM bags with incomplete hardware. Getting the hardware components is nearly impossible either from Honda or from third party as they are discontinued. You need to search for used parts from previous owners. Good luck with your sale.