Wanted WTB - Aftermarket exhaust for 4th Gen - '94 VFR750

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by rodgard, Apr 29, 2020.

1. rodgard

rodgard New Member

United States
    I grabbed a very mint VFR750 with only 19k miles on it! Very stock - so I am looking for an aftermarket exhaust. Really liked Two Brothers back in the day (this is my 2nd VFR750). Called Two Bros and they no longer carry product this model. I have a C2 Two Bros slip on - but need the mid pipe (reg or high mount). Or if anyone has other brands (slip on and mid pipe), pls PM me.

Thx and stay safe
    Rodgard

2. mcwt673

mcwt673 New Member

United States
    if all you need is a mid pipe, a decent muffler shop will bend and flare one for very little. I had one done for a 3rd gen for $5

3. jmmymc750

jmmymc750 New Member

United States
    Map
    Tyga! Tyga makes a Two Brothers knock-off for the 4th gen (fits third, as determined by actual fitment). You can get left exit WITH A HIGH MOUNT! There is also a right exit. In stainless steel. Less than the original TBR (which I now have 2 of). CAn you beat that?

4. SquidTourer

SquidTourer New Member

United States
    I was speaking to a person on here about a dual can two-brothers setup as I have been looking for one fervently, should he reply and I can’t make the deal I will be sure to send you his info. Also, user “[mention]faran [/mention] has a Vance and Hines for sale as well. Happy hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk