Yet Another FNG

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LtDaninBoca, Oct 4, 2007.

1. LtDaninBoca

LtDaninBoca New Member

Hi all....I'm Dan, work in Boca Raton Fl, live a bit north of there ....
    Just traded in a gorgeous 2001 Ducati ST4 for my 07 VFR because the cost of just the routine service was more than half of what my cash out of pocket was for the VFR.
    The Duc was just as advertised; EXACTLY like having a tempermental yet impossibly beautiful supermodel as a steady, oh SO committed girlfriend.
    The ride was incomparable, as was the expense, but man it did wonders to have the little gurls climb off their little boyfriends CBRs and GXRS and look at my bike, and occasionally me, like a new flavor of ice cream....
    Just got back from my first slightly long trip; broke her in crossing south Fl coast to coast, 300 m. round trip.
    She's faster, smoother, more comfortable, less buzzy and I STILL have a bike nobody has ever seen before!
    OH yeah. No breakdowns, towing or jump starting, either...
    Anyway, HI to all....talk more later...:biggrin:

2. fotomoto

fotomoto New Member

Said in my best Forrest Gump voice: Hello LtDan!

I would consider a duc but never as a mile eater touring bike option. I love vtwins just as much as my V4's.

3. reg71

reg71 Poser Staff Member

United States
    Map
    Welcome to the site. Glad to have you here. The VFR is a pretty dependable bike. Good for keeping you from having to use your 'magic legs' to walk home. ;)