Yet another new guy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by muckfichigan, Feb 4, 2013.

1. muckfichigan

muckfichigan New Member

Got my new to me '97 VFR 750 this weekend. Got from a friend at work for a great deal and I've been smiling ever since. It is just a blast to ride. I used this forum to learn everything I could about the bike before I bought it so I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for sharing all their knowledge on this site. It made my decision to get this bike easy. Looking forward to many miles on my VFR.

Bike 3.jpg Bike 1.jpg

2. Pliskin

Pliskin New Member

United States
    Map
    Congrats and welcome aboard. Yellow is the fastest color. The previous owner must have realized that since he had it painted (2000 was the only year they came in yellow in the USA).

Tell us a little more. How many miles? Corbin seat? Any other neat stuff?

How 'bout a picture of a bikini wearin woman in the SLK with the VFR in the foreground? Just a thought...

3. muckfichigan

muckfichigan New Member

The previous owner did have the bike painted yellow and polished the frame. He let a college student paint it for a class project. He got a free paint job and it came out really nice. It has about 33k miles and came with a Corbin seat and a Yoshi pipe. The SLK is my wifes and she won't let me share any of the bikini pictures no matter how much I beg.