Crossrunner Exhaust Differnce to Interceptor

Discussion in 'Crossrunner' started by Justin800x, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Justin800x

Justin800x New Member

Hi all,
    I have the Crossrunner and was trying to buy a Two Brothers exhaust for the Interceptor that I can use on the Crossrunner but the supplier has said that it won't work as they have only made it to suit the Interceptor and wont fit my bike. I have looked at the Interceptor and Crossrunner and the exhaust look the same in regards to mounting points etc.
    Honda does have different part numbers for the exhausts for the 2 bikes but it seems to be only a bracket to stop a centre stand hitting it as the only difference.
    Does anybody know if the 2 exhausts are compitable from bike to bike?

Thanks

2. Justin800x

Justin800x New Member

well no one answered so I guess that means no one knows or the post didnt get read :cool-new::cool-new:

If anyone is curious there is no difference and the Interceptor exhaust does work cause I got and tried it and it slipped straight on no problems.

3. tyarosevich

tyarosevich New Member

I think no one knows, as that bike didn't even go on sale in the US? If it did, maybe for a year? In any case they are rare as hen's teeth here. I sure as hell have never seen one. It's a shame too since the bike is a great idea. Hell, I considered buying one in Vancouver, but I knew their scarcity would create precisely the problem you're having - aftermarket part availability. Good luck with your quest!

4. fink

fink Member

Like other things they may not be available in the US, but are widely available all over the rest of the world.

Having just spotted this post I would have said it should have fitted as the Akra exhaust fits both models.

5. RVFR

RVFR Insider

What! you have a Two brothers exhaust? full system? slip on?